Lyn Hicks, award-winning author of The Lotus Project: The Art of Being a Woman, will share some practical information on women’s health and beauty for our modern times.
• Discover a simpler way to view your body, your feminine spirit and your role as a woman in this busy world.
• Awaken to an ancient power inside you that will make everything in your life flow much more easily.
• Learn easy, workable ways to connect with your health and intuition on a deeper level. Embrace what you learn by joining in as Lyn teaches an Egyptian Dance class.
• Celebrate the feminine spirit in this fitness class that includes movements designed to create oxytocin, the female hormone that is necessary for relaxed, safe creation.
• Learn about your body and how to move in fluidity.
• Engage the feminine chakras (energy centers in the body).
• Create a healthful balance of masculine and feminine energy in your body. Develop a connection to your body, accepting and loving your feminine expression.
Sat, March 21st & Sat, March 28th
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
$25 for 1 class — $45 for both classes